Massage Therapy Services
- Deep Tissue Massage – a swedish massage that is modified with an additional focus on muscle manipulation and deeper touch. It is generally firm to deep pressure using techniques that further manipulate deeper muscles. Including trigger points, myofacial release and deep pressure. Deep tissue massage is generally specific to chronic stress, injuries and implementing trigger points and specific targeted work.
- Swedish Massage – a hands-on technique delivering effleurage, petrissage and manipulation to the muscle to promote relaxation, increase circulation and lymphatic movement. This is a lighter pressure and overall will decrease stress, reduce anxiety, and aid in relaxation of muscle tissue.
- Pediatric Massage – implementing massage techniques and healthy touch to aid children to learn how to self soothe, or calm their sensory system to assist in functioning day to day when feeling overwhelmed and unable to connect to themselves or the outside space. To help with maintenance for any injury, issues with growth spurts, and assists in adapting.
- Prenatal/Postnatal –massage is recommended for women that are either prenatal, pregnant or postpartum as it addresses many common discomforts that are associated with general day to day activities. Add the changes to being pregnant and the physical changes that happen to the human body as shifts are made to cultivate this new little being, and massage becomes very beneficial. SO EXCITING
- Oncology Massage – utilizing all massage techniques to aid in healing for those who have been diagnosed with cancer, in remission, or going through treatment. Massage will assist with healing , relaxation and identify a connectedness with individuals to facilitate growth and healing.
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage – is an innovative healing technique using warm salt crystal stones to ground and balance the body’s electromagnetic field, central nervous system, and meridians. Salt crystals from an ancient primal sea beneath the Himalayan Mountains are hand-carved into massage stones that gently soothe away an accumulation of stress, tension, and pollutants, while bringing the mind, body, and spirit, into balance. The salts integrate the philosophies of eastern medicine, Swedish massage, thermal therapy and salt to create an array of possible benefits including:
- Increase blood circulation
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve sleep
- Induce deep relaxation
- Improve overall sense of well-being
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)– promotes the circulation of lymph and helps rid the body of toxins and waste materials. It also aids in purifying and regenerating tissues while normalizing organ function, and enhancing ones metabolism and immune system. This therapy can be beneficial for post-surgical lymphatic rerouting and can aide in primary and secondary lymphedema.The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to our body’s ability to drain fluids, detoxify, regenerate tissues, filter out toxins and foreign substances, and maintain a healthy immune system. It’s a complex system comprised primarily of lymph vessels and nodes working in cooperation to accomplish these tasks.
- Aromatherapy– uses plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils, and other aroma compounds for improving psychological or physical well being. Aromatherapy is used to aide in healing and maximizing our well-being. Shop dōTERRA Essential Aromatherapy Oils
- BioMat usage – an FDA approved medical device that is composed of amethyst crystals, This devices uses Far Infared technology to create warmth and negative ions in the body. This will aide in improved circulation, relieve joint pains and stiffness. (biomathealth.com/healthbenefits.html)
Additional Modalities– Moxa, Reflexology, Massage Cupping and Reiki
- 30 minute $50
- 60 minute $85
- 90 minute $125
- Pre-paid packages available
- Gift certificates available
A minimum 24 hours cancellation notice is requested, in order to serve you in the most efficient and effective way . If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours a charge of 50% of appointment is expected. If no accommodation is made to change an appointment and no notification a charge of 100% is expected.
Late Policy – if late for your scheduled treatment, you’ll receive a session for the remaining time of the appointment.
Payment – is expected at time of services.